My little man is starting his swim lessons today. Sadly because of my single track mind I will not be able to go. I am taking my mom to the airport...promised almost a month ago. But such is life! So my wonderful mother in law is taking him. I am sad I will miss the first one but I will get to go to the rest of them. Plus Bill is so totally excited that he getting to going to the pool and that he gets to wear his new swim trunks and go swiming. Even tho he keeps telling me "Mom, I don't know how to swim!" So I tell him back "That is why you are going to swim lessons"
He is my little water baby tho and I know he will take to this quickly. Plus I am hoping that he keeps up the love of swimming because it is an awesome exercise. I want learn to be active when he is young so that is something he enjoys and incorpartes into his teen and adult life. I don't want him to live the life of being overweight! Or develop the health issues my family has and since I don't know what Nate's families health issues are it is better to be safe!
5.14.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- Izabel Main
- Pacific, WA, United States
- I have been over weight pretty much my entire life and I have been suffering from PCOS since puberty. But this is my journey to overcome my weight and to take control of how the PCOS effects my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment