3.13.2010

First Week

Ok...so first week hmmmm....where to start? I did awesome the first two days...said no the cravings and rocked it! But then I slipped into a gnarly depression and started my period(hard times in my months). I wanted to eat and eat everything. Well my friends husband celebrated a birthday and of course I was like I will have a tiny piece and just show my love. Well yeah that was just the first of the going against the rules. I then the following day had fast food...granted it was a salad but I had a coke! Then my husband got in a fight and of course the depression got worse and my determination well....pretty much just disappeared! So now it is Saturday and my sister is having a bday party for my nephew and well they always have good food and lots of it! So I am eating and I will eat...but I need to get this bad boy under control! So Monday I will get my butt in gear.
I do plan to start hitting the gym at our apartment complex when my husband gets home from work. That will help keep the depression at bay and keep my motivation up! Plus I picked up this new supplement and it is like the natural version of Metformin! Which I never liked taking cause I always felt weird on it and the first like couple weeks of it were the worst. Plus I don't like taking Rx. So I am hoping this works...it says it should be a week or so before I feel a difference. So we will see!
Oh, get this! I have a digital scale and like an old school one...the digital one said I was 294 and then the next day I found my old school one and it said 278. So I am going with my old school since it seems like it should be more reliable.
Well sorry if you were hoping for awesome results from this week but this is my life in loosing weight...all the good, all the bad...all the temptations!
So till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Pacific, WA, United States
I have been over weight pretty much my entire life and I have been suffering from PCOS since puberty. But this is my journey to overcome my weight and to take control of how the PCOS effects my life!